1. Lightly airbrush the briar rose using Neon Bright Shimmer Colors in Blue and Green, and set aside to dry.
2. Mix ivory icing using DecoPac Ivory Premium Color. Alternately, use cream cheese icing.
3. Ice the bottom two tiers in ivory and apply Designer Prints™ around their sides.
4. Ice the top tier in ivory and use a spatula to texturize the icing, as shown.
5. Stack all tiers.
6. Use ivory icing in a #48 tip, serrated side down, to pipe double zigzag borders around the bases of the bottom two tiers.
7. Carefully attach the rose to the top tier.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz