1. Mix rose pink icing using a scant amount of DecoPac Red Premium Gel.
TIP: To achieve the perfect ombre effect, start with a moderately light pink and then successively add portions of white icing to gradually decrease color intensity.
2. Mix ivory icing using DecoPac Ivory Premium Gel. Alternately, use cream cheese icing.
3. Ice the top tier in ivory and apply Designer Prints™ around the sides.
4. Crumb coat the bottom tier.
5. Use ivory icing in a #67 tip to pipe a ruffled bottom border around the bottom tier.
6. Use the darkest pink icing in a #112 tip to pipe ruffles around the base of the bottom tier.
7. Use the second darkest pink icing in a #112 tip to pipe a ruffle above the previously piped ruffle.
8. Continue lightening icing and piping ruffles in this manner for two additional courses of color.
9. Stack tiers.
10. Use ivory icing in a #67 tip to pipe top and bottom borders around the top tier.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz