1. A day ahead, use airbrush colors to lightly spray carnations, and then set flowers aside to dry.
2. Roll out fondant and airbrush with clear, potable alcohol or water. Apply Petites to moistened fondant, and then cut with an appropriately-sized round cutter and set aside to dry.
3. The next day, use the same airbrush colors to mix three batches of icing.
4. Ice cupcakes in a variety of colors and icing styles using large tips, as shown.
5. Finish by arranging one Petites decoration or carnation on top of each cupcake.
To order everything you need to decorate this cupcake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks