2. Ice cake in white and apply Designer Prints™ decorations, as shown.
3. Use a #070 ruffle tip to create ruffles around the sides of the cake.
4. Pipe a small, red shell border above the drapes on the sides using a #16 shell tip.
5. Accent each point of the drapes with a small rosebud, using red icing and a #104 rose tip. For even smaller rose buds, use a #102 rose tip.
6. Use a #352 leaf tip to pipe green leaves at the base of each rose tip.
7. Use a #22 star tip to create a top shell border in white buttercream and a bottom border in red buttercream.
8. Use #3 round tip to write on the cake and pipe scroll accents.
To order everything you need to make this item, pleaseclick here.
Decorating idea by Bobbijo Dalton