From now until November 9, several major cities in the U.S. and Canada will experience the limited-time shops. Google is partnering with local bakeries in those cities, which will provide donuts at the events.
Visitors to these pop-ups will walk up to a kiosk, where they’ll ask a Mini device a question. This will trigger a box to drop down a chute, which will contain either a donut or a Mini.
The cities/bakeries that will be participating in the promotional event are:
- San Francisco, CA + Johnny’s Doughnuts – Oct. 4, Oct. 14-15
- Manhattan, NY + Doughnut Plant – Oct. 4-8
- Los Angeles, CA + Randy’s Donuts – Oct. 7-8
- Brooklyn, NY + Doughnut Plant – Oct. 20-22
- Austin, TX + Voodoo Doughnuts – Oct. 21-22
- Toronto, Canada + Jelly Modern Doughnuts – Oct. 26-27
- Oklahoma City, OK + Brown’s Bakery – Oct. 28-29
- Madison, WI – Nov. 2nd
- Chicago, IL + Stan’s Donuts – Nov. 4-5
- Indianapolis, IN + Taylor’s Bakery – Nov. 4
- St. Louis, MO + Strange Donuts – Nov. 9