Image courtesy of Kylee's Kitchen
Your bakery may offer peanut butter treats already, but outside-the-box ideas can really help your bakery stand out. Take for example this peanut butter dessert lasagna, courtesy of Kylee's Kitchen. It uses peanut butter, whipped topping, graham crackers, and more to create a truly unique layered dessert.
This recipe is only meant for nine servings, but you can scale up to fit your baking needs.
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
12 ounces whipped topping
1 (14 ounce) box chocolate graham crackers
1/2 cup peanut butter cups, chopped
1/2 cup peanuts (if desired)
1. In medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Stir in whipped topping and set peanut butter filling aside.
2. Line bottom of 8x8 pan with graham crackers and spread 1/2 of peanut butter filling on top with spatula.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups on top of filling.
4. Add another layer of chocolate graham crackers, remaining peanut butter filling, and chopped peanut butter cups.
5. Sprinkle top with peanuts if desired.
6. Chill peanut butter lasagna for at least 4 to 6 hours before serving.