As the official doughnut partner of the Vegas Golden Knights, Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts is once again offering hockey fans five specialty hockey-inspired doughnuts in time for the team’s first home game on Tuesday, October 10.
The creations include:
- Ice Rink – White frosted raised bar filled with white whip and topped with hockey rink décor
- VGK – White frosted raised shell topped with VGK logo and VGK sprinkles
- Put Me in Coach – Glazed vanilla cake topped with vanilla buttercream and covered in maple icing with candy décor, a facemask, and an official VGK flag
- Hockey Puck – Chocolate frosted glazed chocolate cake filled with white whip and topped with a collectible VGK poker chip
- VGK Pee Weez – Glazed vanilla cake with VGK sprinkles (sold by the box only)
All VGK doughnuts are now available for pre-order online. Select VGK Doughnuts will be available at Pinkbox Doughnuts locations starting on November 1.
“As a Las Vegas born and raised brand, we are thrilled to again offer these fun and delicious doughnut creations to fans of another born and raised championship brand with VGK,” says Judith Perez Seigel, owner of Pinkbox Doughnuts. “Everyone at Pinkbox Doughnuts is excited for the coming season and to cheer on our Vegas Golden Knights!”