Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts is rooting on its hometown Raiders and the start of the NFL season with a new lineup of themed doughnuts.
As the official doughnut partner for the Raiders, guests can enjoy the themed lineup at Allegiant Stadium or stop by any Pinkbox location on game days to enjoy signature treats including:
- Raider Nation – Silver frosted raised ring topped with RAIDERS writing, black and silver sprinkles, and a collectible mini helmet
- Raiders Football – Silver frosted raised football shell filled with Bavarian cream and topped with RAIDERS writing and football décor
- Raiders Baby – White frosted raised shell topped with official RAIDERS logo décor
- The Raider – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered with silver icing, candy décor, a pirate patch and official RAIDERS flag
- 50 Yard Line – Green frosted raised bar topped with nonpareils and 50-yard line décor
- Raiders PEE-WEEZ® – Glazed chocolate cake PEE-WEEZ® topped with black and silver sprinkles
Pinkbox Doughnuts was founded in Las Vegas in 2012 and has multiple locations throughout the city, as well as one in Henderson, Nevada and a newly-opened out-of-state location in St. George, Utah.