Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts is looking to help customers show their love and appreciation for their dad’s with Father’s Day treats, available for pre-order from Thursday, June 9 to Wednesday, June 15 and in-store pickup from Thursday, June 16 to Father’s Day on Sunday, June 19.
The Father’s Day lineup includes:
- #1 Dad – White frosted glazed chocolate cake topped with #1 Dad décor and Father’s Day sprinkles
- Super Dad – Blue frosted raised bar topped with “Super Dad” décor
- Business Dad – Blue frosted raised bar topped with black and tallow tie décor
- Sports Dad – Sports frosted raised “DAD” letters in football, baseball, and basketball décor
- Golf Dad – Green frosted raised shell filled with white whip and topped with a flag, graham cracker crumble, and white frosting golf ball
- Vegan Dad – Chocolate frosted raised vegan shell filled with chocolate vegan buttercream and topped with “♥ U Pops" décor
- Papa’s Ring – Blue frosted vanilla cake topped with Father’s Day sprinkles
- Dad’s Pee Weez – Glazed vanilla cake with Father’s Day sprinkles
- Gentleman Pooh – chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, chocolate icing, candy décor and a frosting bow tie
- It’s Ya Birthday – White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde Oreo and party décor
Pinkbox’s Doughnut of the Month is Hey Cherry, celebrating the peak of cherry season. It features a cherry frosted chocolate cake with a chocolate frosted bottom and topped with cherry whip, chocolate drizzle and chocolate chips.
The shop’s Care Bear of the Month is Grumpy Bear, a blue frosted raised bear topped with Grumpy Bear décor. The grumbling treat is only available Fridays-Sundays.