As the official doughnut partner of the Vegas Golden Knights, Pinkbox Doughnuts will sponsor the team’s hockey game on Thursday, March 16 and give away a $5 gift card to every attendee at T-Mobile Arena.
“We are proud Pinkbox Doughnuts is Vegas born, just like our beloved Vegas Golden Knights,” says Judith Perez Siegel, owner of Pinkbox Doughnuts. “We are excited to partner with our hometown team and offer our special sweet treats to the attendees of the March 16th game.”
“Like a stop at Pinkbox Doughnuts on the way to work, it’s a treat to have Vegas’s favorite doughnut shop presenting our March 16 game at T-Mobile Arena,” adds Kerry Bubolz, president and chief executive officer of Vegas Golden Knights. “We appreciate their support just as we know our fans will appreciate the gift cards they will be distributing at the game.”
Pinkbox Doughnuts $5 gift cards will be handed out to the estimated 18,000 game attendees at each entrance of T-Mobile Arena until gametime on March 16.
Additionally, Pinkbox Doughnuts currently offers five specialty hockey-inspired doughnuts and Pee Weez as part of its partnership with the Golden Knights. They include:
- Ice Rink – White frosted raised bar filled with chocolate whip and topped with ice rink décor
- VGK – White frosted raised shell topped with VGK logo and VGK sprinkles
- Put Me in Coach – Glazed vanilla cake topped with buttercream and covered in maple icing with candy décor, a facemask, and an official VGK flag
- Hockey Puck – Chocolate frosted glazed chocolate cake filled with white whip and topped with a collectible VGK poker chip
- VGK Pee Weez – Glazed vanilla cake Pee Weez with VGK sprinkles
Pinkbox Doughnuts celebrated the grand opening of its ninth location on Saturday, March 11 with a festival-inspired community event that featured a DJ and various family-friendly activities. The opening is the sixth Pinkbox Doughnuts brick-and-mortar store and the first in North Las Vegas.
“We are very excited to bring Pinkbox Doughnuts to North Las Vegas,” says Siegel. “As Pinkbox Doughnuts continues to expand after being in business for ten years, it is always humbling to see how our fun décor, unique doughnut designs, and delectable flavors bring smiles to our customers, young and old. We thank everyone who celebrated with us and look forward to serving our sweet creations for years to come.”