Unifiller, a leading manufacturer in the food production technology, has announced the launch of its latest machine, the Pro4000i. This heavy-duty food portioning depositor offers precision, efficiency and versatility for food producers worldwide.
This advanced machine boasts Unifiller’s largest single deposit capabilities, a versatile range from 445 mL to 4440 mL, ideal for commercial kitchens, institutional catering and other food manufacturing facilities.
Key features of the Pro4000i include:
- Flexibility – The depositor is incredibly versatile, capable of clean depositing of relatively viscous to liquid products with and without particulates such as batters, sauces, delicate mousse fillings, pasta sauces, soups, deli salads and dairy products.
- High-Speed Depositing – It boasts a remarkable depositing speed, up to 60 cycles a minute, reducing production time while maintaining consistent quality. It's ideal for fast high volume portion deposits where efficiency is crucial.
- Food Safe Design & Maintenance – The Pro4000i features the highest food safety design that simplifies maintenance and cleaning, keeping production lines running smoothly, longer.
- Accurate Portioning – The depositor delivers with exceptional accuracy, ensuring consistent product quality, and ensuring product integrity allowing particulates of up to 1.5".
- Customizable Solutions – Unifiller offers customization options to tailor the Pro4000i to specific production needs, guaranteeing a seamless integration into existing workflow. Use as a standalone machine, add nozzles, product cyclinders, heated hoppers or integrate with conveyor systems for a fully automated solution.
“We’re excited to introduce the Pro4000i to the food production industry,” says Sonia Bal, director of global marketing at Unifiller. “This innovative machine represents a significant step forward in our efforts to support the food processing industry, offering our customers the tools they need to increase efficiency, reduce waste, and produce high-quality food products. Available in both a low-level and a high-level models, the machine is a great fit for form, fill and seal lines or large tub/bag portioning. We’ll be showcasing the machines at various tradeshows in the upcoming months.”