- ¼ cup Domino® Golden Sugar
- ½ cup (about 8 crackers) graham cracker crumbs
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups Domino® Golden Sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons espresso instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 ½ tablespoons Domino® Golden Sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix graham crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add sugar gradually and beat until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing at low speed until just blended. Scrape the sides of the bowl. Add vanilla and beat at medium speed for two minutes.
- In a small bowl, reserve 1 cup of the batter. Reserve.
- In a different bowl, mix coffee and water. Add to the batter still in the mixer and beat until just combined. Pour over crust. Drop spoonful of white batter onto the batter in the pan. Using a toothpick, swirl batter to marble.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until set. Cool for 15 minutes and loosen the cake from the pan. Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours. Cut and serve.
- Prepare the whip the cream. In a large bowl, beat the cream until it start to form soft peaks, slowly add sugar and vanilla, and continue beating until medium peaks. Do not over beat. Decorate the cheesecake with the cream. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Domino Sugar