Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is giving customers a taste of the fall season with a new collection available now at participating locations nationwide.
The Autumn’s Orchard Collection is a blend of orchard and favorite fall flavors, including:
- NEW Apple Fritter – Handmade with diced apples, apple filling and plenty of cinnamon
- NEW Maple Pecan Cheesecake Doughnut – A doughnut with cheesecake-flavored filling, dipped in maple-flavored icing and topped with maple-flavored icing drizzles and an abundance of pecan pieces
- NEW Spiced Apple Filled Doughnut – A doughnut tossed in cinnamon sugar with apple cider flavored filling
- Salted Caramel Brownie Doughnut – An Original Glazed Doughnut topped with salted caramel brownie batter flavored frosting, salted caramel drizzle, brownie bits and fall leaf sprinkles
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut – The brand’s popular glazed, old-fashioned pumpkin spice cake doughnut
“Fall brings a bounty of apples and pecans and flavors of maple and pumpkin spice for us to enjoy,” says Dave Skena, global chief brand officer for Krispy Kreme. “Our new Autumn’s Orchard Collection has all of that and more. Just one bite of our new handmade fritter with real diced apples and generous amounts of cinnamon will make you a fan of fall if you’re not already.”