Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is spreading Christmas joy with the debut of its ‘Santa’s Bake Shop’ Collection, featuring favorite festive flavors and three new doughnuts inspired by Santa himself and Mrs. Claus’ recipe book.
The doughnut chain’s new collection is available at participating shops beginning November 25, the day after Thanksgiving, in a limited-edition Christmas-themed box or the doughnuts can be purchased individually. It includes:
- NEW Sugar Cookie Doughnut – An Original Glazed doughnut iced with sugar cookie icing and topped with a sugar cookie sprinkle blend
- NEW Gingerbread Cookie Crumb Doughnut – A doughnut filled with gingerbread cream cheese, dipped in white icing, topped with gingerbread cookie crumbs and holiday sprinkle blend, then and drizzled with gingerbread icing
- NEW Red Velvet Cake Doughnut – A glazed red velvet cake doughnut topped with cream cheese icing and red velvet cake crumbles
- Santa Belly Doughnut – Filled with Kreme, dipped in red icing and decorated like Santa with icing and a belt buckle sugar piece.
- Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut – An Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend
On December 12, Krispy Kreme fans can get an extra dose of Christmas joy during the brand’s annual “Day of the Dozens” celebration and receiving an Original Glazed dozen for just $1 with the purchase of any dozen. Krispy Kreme is also treating fans to a sweet deal on Cyber Monday, November 28 – buy any dozen online, get an Original Glazed dozen for $2.
“We’re bringing the fun, flavors and joy of the Christmas season to life by turning Krispy Kreme shops into Santa’s Bake Shop,” says Dave Skena, global chief brand officer for Krispy Kreme. “We hope our fans pick up these delicious, fresh treats to share with family and friends at holiday gatherings.”