- 3/4 cup The Perfect Purée Mango Passion Fruit blend, thawed
- 1 lb. Mochiko Flour (sweet rice flour)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut milk
Mango Passion Fruit Butter Glaze
- 2 tbsp. The Perfect Purée Mango Passion Fruit blend, thawed
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift dry ingredients in a bowl and mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl and gently whisk to create a more homogenized batter.
- Pour mixture into an 11 x 13” pan or mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes (rotate pan after 30 minutes into bake time for the mochi to bake more evenly).
- Let it cool slightly.
- While still warm, you can make a quick glaze with 2 tbsp. of Mango Passion Fruit Puree and 2 tbsp. of powdered sugar by heating it up in a pot.
Formulation courtesy of The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley