Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts promises that guests will be green with envy over its March offerings in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
Among the assortment of treats available this month are the “Green Machine” as its featured Doughnut of the Month, a new mint-flavored doughnut and much more. The “Green Machine” is glazed pistachio cake doughnut topped with pistachio cream cheese buttercream and pistachio cake crumbs, priced at $3. “Minty” is a chocolate cake doughnut topped with mint buttercream, covered in mint icing and candy décor, priced at $3.
St. Patrick’s Day doughnuts, available from Monday, March 1 to Wednesday, March 17, include:
- Leprechaun Ring – Green glazed raised ring, priced at $1.75
- It’s Ya Birthday – White frosted shell filled with birthday cake filling, topped with blonde Oreos and St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles, priced at $3
- Irish Unicorn – White frosted pink velvet cake topped with unicorn and St. Patrick’s Day décor, priced at $3
- Four Leaf Clover – Green frosted raised clover topped with clover décor, priced at $3
- Pot O’ Gold – Light blue frosted raised ring topped with gold sugar and rainbow décor, priced at $3
- Lucky Charms – Green frosted raised bar topped with Lucky Charms, priced at $3
- St. Patrick’s Pee Weez – Glazed chocolate cake Pee Weez rolled in St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles, priced at 40 cents each
- Lucky Vegan – Chocolate frosted vegan shell filled with chocolate mousse and topped with St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles, priced at $3 (available exclusively at the Tropicana location)
A springtime selection of Easter doughnuts will also be offered later this month from Monday, March 22 to Sunday, April 4. Pre-orders are available, beginning Monday, March 15.