Chicago staple The Goddess and Grocer is now offering its famed creations from executive pastry chef Alysha Boze to customers across the United States with shipping and delivery from Goldbelly.
Free shipping is currently available for any of the specialty grocery store and café’s cakes, cookies and cupcakes, including:
- The Goddess Rainbow Cake – A six-layer rainbow cake with vanilla buttercream icing and rainbow sprinkles
- The Goddess Carrot Cake – A spiced carrot cake with shredded carrots, walnuts, pineapple, raisins and cream cheese frosting
- Assorted Cupcakes – Choice of vanilla or chocolate cupcakes topped with a choice of vanilla or chocolate buttercream frosting
- Oreo Cake – Chocolate cake filled with dark chocolate fudge and Oreo pieces, covered in cookies and cream buttercream, and topped with chocolate ganache and more Oreo cookie pieces
- Red Velvet Cake – Traditional Southern-style red velvet cake, topped with cream cheese frosting
- Cookie Decorating Kits – Buttery shortbread cookies with colorful vanilla icing ready to go in piping bags, and sprinkles, with a choice of primary or pastel colors, or the new Christmas Cookie Decorating Kit
The Goddess and Grocer currently has three Chicago locations, as well as one inside of O’Hare Airport.