goPuff, a digital delivery service operating in over 500 US cities, is celebrating its 7th birthday. To celebrate this milestone with its customers, goPuff has partnered with beloved bakery brand Milk Bar.
On November 17, goPuff customers can receive a free pack of Milk Bar Birthday Truffle Crumb Cakes or Chocolate Birthday Truffle Crumb Cakes with their order, while supplies last. Also, staring November 17, customers can order a variety of Milk Bar’s new grocery store treats from goPuff to be delivered in minutes, any day of the week.
“At Milk Bar, we’re all about spreading joy in unexpected ways, so we’re thrilled to kick off our goPuff partnership with a giveaway for their customers today,” says Luke Ledyard, senior director of sales at Milk Bar.
goPuff customers can now order:
- Birthday Truffle Crumb Cake (2ct) — Crunchy-on-the-outside, fudgy-on-the-inside snack cakes inspired by Milk Bar’s signature Cake Truffles and nostalgic supermarket desserts
- Chocolate Birthday Truffle Crumb Cake (2ct) — Chocolate Confetti is choc full of rich cocoa, mini chocolate chips and lots of rainbow sprinkles
- Milk Bar Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies (8ct) — Milk Bar’s riff on the classic chocolate chip cookie, packed full of caramelized cornflakes and gooey marshmallows
- Milk Bar Compost Cookies (8ct) – The original sweet-and-salty kitchen-sink cookie with chocolate chips in a deep vanilla base, plus Milk Bar’s five recommended food groups: pretzels, potato chips, graham crackers, coffee, oats and butterscotch
- Milk Bar Confetti Cookies (8ct) – All those familiar box-mix Birthday Cake flavors—dreamy vanilla, rainbow sprinkles—combine in buttery, chewy, sugar cookie heaven