- 35.30 oz (1000g) Leonce Blanc Pineapple Puree, thawed (LB 110210)
- 10.60 oz (300g) Granulated Sugar
- 5.65 oz (160g) Glucose Syrup (DGF 8311)
- 1.00 oz (28.40g) Pectin NH (DGF 8352)
- 1.90 oz (55g) Granulated Sugar
- 0.65 oz (18g) Fruit Acid (DRE 53304 9)
- Approx. 200 Mini Sweet Short Round Tart (IFI 5045)
- As Needed Caramel Cream from Isigny (DGF 5817)
- 56.40 oz (1,600g) Fresh Pineapple, small diced
- As Needed Apricot Glaze (GMANAT)
- As Needed Fresh Ground Vanilla (60030)
- Heat the puree and 1st sugar to 40°C (104°F).
- Combine Pectin NH and 2nd sugar.
- Whisk pectin/sugar mixture into puree mixture.
- Bring to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and whisk in fruit acid.
- Let cool completely before using.
- Fill short sweet tart shells with compote*.
- Mix diced pineapple, apricot glaze and vanilla paste.
- Top compote with vanilla pineapple.
*Compote can be made, cooled, and frozen so that you always have it on hand.
Formulation by Jessica Ellington, courtesy of ifiGOURMET