Corner Bakery Café’s new menu items incorporate the flavors of fall in unique ways. The bakery-café chain’s seasonal menu is full of autumnal options served straight from the kitchen.
In addition to the previously announced bananas foster French toast, pancakes, and oatmeal, Corner Bakery Café’s other seasonal offerings include:
- Maple Pecan Pumpkin Baby Bundt Cake – A pumpkin baby bundt, topped with vanilla maple icing and candied pecans (available individually or in half dozen)
- Hazelnut Cold Brew – Available in flavors hazelnut black and hazelnut cream
- Hazelnut Latte – Espresso and milk with a hint of hazelnut
- Steak & Arugula Sandwich – Shaved prime rib, Swiss cheese, tomato, pickled onion, arugula, and horseradish mustard on harvest toast
- Prime Rib & Provolone Panini – Shaved prime rib, provolone, sautéed mushroom, caramelized onion, roasted red pepper, arugula, and black pepper balsamic aioli on grilled sourdough
“At Corner Bakery, we look for ways to feature the best seasonal flavors in new and exciting ways,” says Donna Josephson, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Corner Bakery Café. “For our new autumn delights, we put focus on providing our guests with craveable, wholesome tastes that appeal to the senses and reflect the upcoming season.”