With over 3,500 locations around the world in South Korea, China, Singapore, Vietnam, France, and the United States, Paris Baguette continues to grow substantially.
Among the bakery-café chain’s roster are 77 U.S. stores, and that number is set to rise in 2019. Beginning this month and continuing throughout the fall of this year, Paris Baguette plans to open six new store locations in New York City.
The new stores in New York City include:
- Upper East Side (1270 Lexington Ave.) – opening this May
- Times Square (1450 Broadway) – opening this June
- Flatiron District (700 6th Ave.) – opening this June
- Chelsea (371 7th Ave.) – opening this July
- Midtown, Bryant Park (988 Avenue of the Americas) – opening this August
- Hell’s Kitchen (888 10th Ave.) – opening this September
“We’re thrilled to announce our continued expansion plans, with the opening of six new locations across New York City,” says Jack F. Moran, Chief Executive Officer of Paris Baguette. “We are growing at a rapid pace and this milestone moment helps to increase our brand’s awareness in the U.S., while still providing the high-end quality, consistency, and authenticity we are known for across the globe.”
In addition to continuing its goal of increasing the café count by 50 percent in the U.S., Paris Baguette recently announced the Paris Baguette Rewards app, where customers collect points with every purchase and receive special offers. The app is available for download on all smartphones through Apple App and Google Play Stores.