2. 1. Mix or have on hand pink icing (icing colored with DecoPac Ribbon Pink Premium Gel), or pre-colored whipped topping.
3. Set aside a small amount of yellow icing and add a scant amount of DecoPac Leaf Green Premium Gel to make a lime-colored icing.
4. Take the cake from the freezer and let rest for just a few minutes, to allow the ice crystal to soften. Use this time to fill your pastry bags:
--one with yellow and a #5 plain round tube
--one with pink and a #5 tip
--one with lime and a #5 tip
--one with white and a #10 plain round tube
5. Apply the green print from the Polka Dots Variety Designer Prints™ decorations to the sides of the cake, leaving a 1/3” gap between each strip. Three strips will fit evenly around a 10” cake. TIP: If the cake is still coated in frozen ice crystal, the strips may not adhere—a slight condensation build-up is ideal.
6. Pipe beaded top and bottom borders using white icing in the #10 tip, and then pipe a few beads where the gaps exists between Designer Prints™ strips.
7. Pipe a lime green outline around the top border, as shown, with lime icing in a #5 tip.
8. Pipe a few simple outline flowers with pink icing, and fill the center(s) with yellow stamens.
9. Pipe lime green stems to finish.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz