2. Attach the zigzag pattern from Nautical Variety Designer Prints™ decorations around the sides of the cake.
3. Mix two batches of icing: light blue using a scant amount of DecoPac Royal Blue Premium Gel, and navy blue using a 3:1 ratio of Royal Blue to Violet.
4. Use navy icing in a #2B large basketweave tip to pipe a straight bottom border.
5. Arrange one anchor from Nautical Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations in each corner, as shown.
6. Use light blue icing in a #5 round tip to pipe curling anchor lines as top borders, and simple wave embellishments at the corners of the bottom borders.
7. Use navy blue icing in a #4 round tip to pipe an inscription.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks