The eight-night series consists of unlimited slices of ten different pie variations in both sweet and savory flavors, at a cost of $55 per person. Pie Nights will take place every Wednesday and Thursday between September 12 and October 4.
Featured flavors at this year’s Pie Nights are:
- Home-style chicken pot pie with butter biscuit crust
- Slow braised pork shank pie with potatoes, onions, and cognac
- Artichoke and white cheddar pie
- Fennel sausage and tomato pie with sage and melted mozzarella
- Wild mushroom sherry cottage pie with creamy parsnip purée
- Vanilla bean flan with a hint of dark caribbean rum
- Salted caramel harvest apple pie
- Nutella angel cream pie with whipped sour cream mousse
- Stone fruit pie with honey guava mousse and raspberry jam
- Warm chocolate poached pear pie
Additionally, the pie is served with ice cream to make the dishes à la mode and bottomless apple sangria is topped off throughout the night. The bakery hosted three sessions per night.
Tickets for the events go on sale on Friday, August 24 at 12 p.m. EST.