The largest bakery-pastry shop in the world returns on Feb. 5-9, 2016, at the Paris-Nord Villepinte venue in Paris, France. Europain & Intersuc is a unique show that is entirely dedicated to all the trades in the bakery, pastry, ice-cream making, chocolate-making and confectionery industry. It is the event not-to-be-missed to discover exceptional artisan and industrial French savoir-faire.
To better adapt to the needs of an increasing number of international exhibitors and visitors (+11% vs 2012) the show will be held earlier in the year. Professionals from all trades will find the most exhaustive and varied offering in terms of equipment, raw products, finished and semi-finished products, and services.
- All the concrete solutions for tomorrow’s bakery-pastry in one location
- four sectors structured to accommodate each trade comprehensively
- 2,480 demonstrations over five days
- a new section dedicated to Eat in Bakery
- nearly 130 specific animations and conferences for each trade
- innovative products and services and also many young talents from all over the world who will compete in three exceptional contests, including the Bakery World Cup
The Bakery World Cup is the most prestigious bakery contest in the world. During four days, performing live in front the audience and before a jury of renowned bakers, 12 teams of three contestants will compete in three categories:
- Baguettes & Bread of the World
- Viennoiserie and Savoury Pastry
- Artistic creation
Bread Bakers Guild Team USA (Nicky Giusto, Jeffrey de Leon and Jacob Baggenstos) will be competing against teams from 11 other countries for the title of "Champion du Monde." Their day of competition will not be determined until the end of the year.
For the 80,000 visitors and 800 French and international exhibitors, Europain & Intersuc is the major event in the industry. A place where they can exchange and discuss, taste and test the products, discover the latest trends and find ideas to boost their businesses, and keep informed of the latest developments and innovations proposed by the manufacturers.
For more details, please visit the website dedicated to the show at www.europain.com.