Magnolia Bakery is looking to help with Thanksgiving dessert preparations with the release of its new product, a brand-new innovation for pie lovers. Just the Crumb ($11) is a buttery, melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon pie crumb topping that’s perfect to snack on for a quick sweet treat or on top of favorite desserts like pudding or ice cream.
The bakery’s additional Thanksgiving dessert options include:
- Apple Crisp Pudding Multipack ($63) – The bakery’s best-selling, perfect-for-Thanksgiving pudding is back, blending apple pie filling with vanilla pudding, cinnamon crumb topping and vanilla wafers to make a dessert that has all the flavors of an apple crisp.
- Apple Crumb Pie ($28) – A buttery crust filled with tender cubes of sweet-tart Golden Delicious apples, covered with a chunky cinnamon crumb topping.
- Pecan Pie ($28) – A take on the sweet Southern classic consisting of a buttery, deeply flavored custard, packed with chopped pecans and topped with pecan halves.
- Pumpkin Pie ($28) – Featuring a buttery crust and silky-smooth custard filling.
- Apple and Pecan Pie Bundle ($50)
- Thanksgiving Sampler ($80) – Includes enough to feed 8 guests with a party bowl of the bakery’s famous banana pudding, plus a choice of a classic pie: Apple Crumb, Pecan or Pumpkin.
- Thanksgiving Cupcakes ($53) – A classic chocolate and vanilla cupcake assortment, topped with chocolate and vanilla buttercream and Thanksgiving decorations.
Just the Crumb is not the only innovation Magnolia Bakery has introduced this month. Just over one week ago, the bakery announced its collaboration with incredibles, an award-winning cannabis edibles brand from Green Thumb Industries Inc., on two limited-edition THC-infused chocolate bars.
Magnolia Bakery’s first venture into cannabis celebrates the brand’s most iconic, fan-favorite flavors in a new light, with chocolate bars inspired by its signature banana pudding and red velvet cupcakes.