Wilton, a leader in the world of baking and decorating, is sharing its latest collection of holiday baking tools and products just in time for the season. The brand is launching a month-long Virtual Cookie Exchange from November 1-30 on Instagram. Each day during the month, a social media influencer will be baking and sharing their favorite holiday cookie recipe on their Instagram page using Wilton products to help inspire creativity in the kitchen.
Each creator will be tagging the next, so viewers can easily follow along for all 30 recipes. The campaign is underway and can be followed along on Instagram at @WiltonCakes or #WiltonVirtualCookieExchange.
Among Wilton’s popular holiday products are:
- Festive Cookie Cutters – From classic Christmas trees to adorable reindeer and snowflakes, these cookie cutter sets are perfect for creating charming holiday-themed cookies. Wilton offers individual comfort grip cutters all the way up to its popular holiday themed 18-pack of metal cookie cutters.
- Holiday Sprinkle Sets – From classic red, green and white sprinkles to peppermint crunch and gingerbread crunch sprinkles, these sets provide a fun, easy and colorful way to enhance treats. The best-selling Mega Sprinkle Traditional Four Pack comes in both red, green and white as well as a blue and white set perfect for Chanukah.
- Easy Cookie Icing Sets – These red and green or white cookie icing sets come in an easy squeeze bottle. Wilton offers a rainbow of individual colored icing for all creative holiday bakes this year.
- Royal Icing Decorations – These sets of royal icing decorations include Christmas Trees, Santa and Reindeer, Mini Light Bulbs, Mini Snowmen and Mini Candy Canes.
- Candy Melts – Perfect for cake pops, cookies and molded candies, this lineup of Candy Melts provides endless possibilities and a wide variety of color choices including holiday shades of red, green and white.
- Fun Bakeware – This collection of holiday bakeware will add whimsical touches to seasonal baking. It include classic red line of non-stick pans, gingerbread and tree-shaped pans, Christmas tree silicone baking and candy molds.
- Baking Tools – The Really Big Spatula, available in festive red or green, allows bakers to easily transfer multiple cookies at a time onto cooling racks. The popular cookie scoops give the perfect scoop of dough each time for a uniform shaped batch of cookies! Also, the three-tier collapsible cooling rack will save counter space while cookies cool.
“At Wilton, we understand the importance of preserving traditions during the holidays, and we want to inspire consumers with a touch of innovation to make every baking moment extraordinary and memorable,” says Ann Marie Gondek, brand and product manager, seasonal at Wilton. “We hope everyone will follow along as we kick off our Virtual Cookie Exchange and get inspired to make fun and unique cookie recipes this holiday season.”