Starting Wednesday, August 23, Tim Hortons is offering new fall beverage flavors as well as a seasonal muffin and donut. The limited-time flavors include pumpkin spice, maple cinnamon sugar, spiced apple cranberry and fall peach.
“Fall is one our favorite times of year at Tim Hortons. We’re excited to bring a new lineup of delicious beverages and baked goods that truly capture all the great flavors of the season,” says Tim Hortons USA president Katerina Glyptis. “Hot, iced or blended as an Iced Capp – in pumpkin spice, maple cinnamon sugar, spiced apple cranberry or fall peach flavors – the fall beverages provide options for everyone.”
The fall lineup at participating Tim Hortons restaurants across the United States includes:
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp – A sweet and cold beverage with pumpkin spice flavored syrup, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice flavored syrup drizzle. Also available as a latte, iced latte and cold brew
- Pumpkin Spice Donut – A pumpkin spice flavored crinkle ring donut coated with a sugary sweet glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin – A pumpkin spice flavored muffin filled with a rich, creamy filling.
- Maple Cinnamon Sugar Iced Latte – Features a blend of maple syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon flavors, mixed with creamy milk and topped with whipped topping and a dusting of cinnamon. Available as a hot latte and cold brew
- Spiced Apple Cranberry Refresher – Features fall flavor notes with a spiced chai flavor in the beverage, which includes cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom flavors
- Peach Refresher – Features notes of cinnamon, molasses and nutmeg flavors