This back-to-school season, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. is teaming up with Comic Relief US’ Red Nose Day campaign to help end the cycle of child poverty.
Now through September 9, ten percent of net proceeds from a specially curated collection of back-to-school products on 1-800-FLOWERS.COM will be donated to Comic Relief US. The collection of products includes gifts for students and teachers from 1-800-Flowers.com, Personalization Mall, Cheryl’s Cookies and more.
Among the products offered from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. brands as part of the campaign:
- Buttercream Frosted Apple Cutouts | Cheryl's Cookies
- Personalized Canvas Pencil Case - All Mine | PersonalizationMall.com
- Personalized Kids Backpacks – Butterfly | PersonalizationMall.com
- Transportation Print Personalized Kids Lunch Bag | PersonalizationMall.com
- Sending You Sweet Smiles | 1800Flowers.com
Money raised through Red Nose Day is used to fund a wide variety of programs with the goal of ensuring all children thrive with the opportunity for a bright future.