In celebration of National Ice Cream Sandwich Day on Wednesday, August 2, M&M’S Ice Cream, a Mars brand, is deploying the M&M’S Ice Cream Night Freeze Truck, its first ever late-night ice cream truck designed to bring the fan favorite M&M’S Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich to New Yorkers.
“Between projects, passions, and side hustles, we know hard work doesn’t always end after a nine to five job,” says Jayesh Shah, Mars Ice Cream marketing director. “The M&M’S Ice Cream Night Freeze Truck celebrates those who do it all, by inspiring more moments of happiness with a craveable late-night snack that has it all – creamy ice cream, chewy cookies, and sweet M&M’S.”
The M&M’S Ice Cream Night Freeze Truck will be traveling throughout New York City on August 2 handing out free M&M’S Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches in three flavors – Vanilla, Chocolate and Cookies and Cream – until 11 p.m. The truck has stops planned at:
- 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. at Hearst Tower (8th Ave. between 56th and 57th St.)
- 1:15 p.m.–2:45 p.m. at Paramount Plaza (Broadway between W. 51st and W. 50th St.)
- 3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. at M&M’S New York (W. 48th St. between Broadway & 7th Ave.)
- 4:45 p.m.–6:15 p.m. at Grace Building (W. 42nd St. between 5th and 6th Ave.)
- 7:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m. at Union Square (Union Square W. between E. 17th & E. 16th St.)
- 9:30 p.m.–11:00 p.m. (or until supplies last) at Astor Place/St. Mark’s (Corner of Cooper Sq. & Astor Pl.)
In addition, fans can visit the M&M’S website and share their passion project for the chance to win a freezer filled with a summertime supply of M&M’S Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches.