- 1/2 cup Whirl Butter Flavored Oil
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Add eggs, sour cream, and milk to dry ingredients, mix well.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Pour batter into greased cup cake pans.
- Mix all toppings together and sprinkle on top of the batter.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of Stratas Foods