Insomnia Cookies has announced its inaugural class of Insomnia Athletes, comprised of 15 college students from across the country. Just in time for spring seasons, the warm cookie delivery bakery is ready to cheer on its 2022 lineup with unique incentives, including gift cards, complimentary CookieMagic memberships, promo codes and catered team parties, in addition to exclusive perks like surprise merch, deals and more.
For any collegiate athletes interested in being an Insomnia Athlete, the brand is actively scouting new athletes to add to its roster for the 2022-2023 school year, and encourages those with a passion for sports and sweets to apply today.
The Insomnia Athletes Inaugural Class for spring 2022 includes:
- Brock McDonough, Jungler, Grand View University League of Legends
- Parker Washington, Wide Receiver, Penn State University Football
- Jahon Myers, Defensive End, Kennesaw State University Football
- Brevin Galloway, Shooting Guard, Boston College Men’s Basketball
- Jarrett Guarantano, Quarterback, Washington State University Football
- Justin Hayes, Defensive Line, Samford University Football
- Connor McCool, University of Illinois Men’s Gymnastics
- Aijha Blackwell, Guard, University of Missouri Women’s Basketball
- Milan Bolden-Morris, Shooting Guard, Georgetown University Women’s Basketball
- Jill Gillen, Outside Hitter, The University of Arkansas Women’s Volleyball
- Hayley Manners, Long/Triple Jumper, Central Michigan University Track and Field
- Madeline Zunino, University of Nevada – Reno Women’s Golf
- Mia Takekawa, University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign Women’s Gymnastics
- Kacie Harvey, University of North Carolina Women’s Tennis
- Jaelyn Vickery, Outfielder, University of Illinois – Urbana-Champaign Softball
The brand's sponsorship program, which was announced in September 2021, aims to celebrate college athletes’ drive and passion by supporting their platforms as well as their sweet tooths. While Insomnia sponsors athletes across multiple sports and divisions, the program is looking to place a special focus on two of its core Insomniac segments – female and e-sports athletes – as a nod to the brand’s gaming origins as well as its most engaged customers.