Insomnia Cookies has launched its seasonal collection, a celebration of all things ‘“Tricked out Treats,” featuring latte-inspired cookies and an over-the-top Halloween candy cookie in collaboration with MARS.
The cookie bakery chain’s fall collection includes:
Starting October 5
- Matcha Latte Cookie – Featuring a mix of white chocolate chips with a Matcha green tea powder cookie base
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookie – Featuring pumpkin puree, cream cheese chips and crushed graham crackers for a new spin on a seasonal favorite
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte – Insomnia’s pumpkin spice cookie base is perfectly balanced with hints of cocoa and creamy white chocolate chips
Starting October 27
- Tricked Out Deluxe Cookie – Insomnia’s classic cookie base is mixed with SNICKERS and M&M'S candies before baking, then topped with SNICKERS pieces
- Tricked Out Loaded Brownie – Gooey brownies topped with cookie butter, M&M'S, TWIX and SNICKERS candies
- Tricked Out Lil’ Dippers – 12 Chocolate Chunk cookies served with cookie butter dip and topped with TWIX, SNICKERS and M&M'S pieces
In addition to the limited-time collection, Insomnia Cookies will be celebrating Treat Yo Self Day on October 13. Made famous by the hit comedy Parks and Recreation, Treat Yo Self Day is celebrating its 10-year anniversary – and Insomnia Cookies is paying tribute on October 13 by offering customers $2 Deluxe Cookies, in-store and online.