Honey bee populations continue to face challenges and experience rates of decline. Protecting these pollinators is crucial to our ecosystem and food supply, as honey bees are responsible for a significant portion of the foods we eat.
With September being National Honey Month, the National Honey Board will look to help bee populations and give everyone an opportunity to save the bees. As part of its Honey Saves Hives program, the National Honey Board has partnered with snack and beverage brands during the month of September.
By purchasing participating made-with-honey products throughout the month, consumers will help fund bee health research and programs for Project Apis m., the nation's largest honey bee nonprofit.
September’s participating made-with-honey snacks and beverages that will support the cause include:
- Honey Almond Butter
- Honey Peanut Butter
- Honey Almond Butter Refrigerated Protein Bars
Lost Cause Meadery
- Special limited time mead slated to release on September 2 for the Honey Saves Hives program
- Blackberry Mallow
- Orange Blossom
- Blueberry Blossom
- Honey Almond Probiotic Granola
- Honey Peanut Butter Ancient Grain Granola
- Products available in select stores in Midwest