TOUS les JOURS, a French-Asian bakery café chain with more than 60 stores in the US, is offering seasonally themed cakes so customers can enjoy the holidays safe at home.
The brand is launching festive cakes featuring adorable cake decorations that can bring joy to the dinner table. This year, TOUS les JOURS has collaborated with Nanan, a famous illustrator/artist from Korea, to develop seasonal cake decorations and packages, inspired by the Nordic holiday flair.
Among the seasonal cakes are:
- Vanilla Berry – A sweet blend of vanilla mousse and raspberry puree, finished with a custom hand-drawn wreath decoration
- Choco Earl Grey – Chocolate sponge meets earl grey cream to create a distinct flavor profile for the season
- Sweet Snowman – A Snowman-shaped sponge cake with caramel cream, and chocolate crunch cream in its layers
- Party Rudolf – An adorable Rudolf-shaped cake made with chocolate sponge cakes, chocolate buttercream, and crunchy chocolate bites
- White Snow Choco – A creamy white chocolate cake topped with white chocolate shavings
- Wonderland Cloud Cake – A light and airy sponge cake with fresh strawberries and seasonal cake decorations
The seasonal cakes will be available until the end of December, and customers can pre-order the cakes starting this week.
“We’re very excited to launch new holiday cakes that can bring joy to our customers,” says Brian Nam, marketing manager of TOUS les JOURS USA. “This holiday season might feel a bit different for all of us, but we hope we can bring the holiday spirit with something sweet.”