In preparation for the holidays, Corner Bakery is launching seasonal bundles, bonus cards and menu items. Starting Tuesday, November 24, guests can enjoy these delicious items, among others, for a limited time:
- Bananas Foster Pancakes – Buttermilk pancakes, sliced banana, caramel, whipped cream and candied pecans
- Chicken Rosa Pasta – Grilled chicken, Parmesan, spinach, oven-roasted tomato, cavatappi pasta, pesto, tomato cream sauce and toasted breadcrumbs
- Candied Pecan Baby Bundt Cakes – Maple pecan pumpkin or caramel pecan chocolate flavors
- White Chocolate Mint Cold Brew
- White Chocolate Mint Latte
Additionally, Corner Bakery will have bar bite trays, cookie bite trays, half-dozen baby bundt trays and sweet treats like cinnamon crème cakes, raisin pecan sweet crisps and brownie bites, perfect for enjoying as part of a holiday spread or for seasonal gifting.
The bakery-café chain is also offering $5 bonus cards now through the end of the year. Guests who spend $25 in gift cards or $19.99 in baked goods at participating locations will receive a bonus card that can be redeemed from January 1-21.
“The holidays are such a special time, and in what’s been a year filled with uncertainty, we want to make it easy for our guests to celebrate the holidays with comforting and familiar Corner Bakery flavors,” says Donna Josephson, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Corner Bakery. “With the launch of our bonus cards, holiday trays and menu items, our guests can delight in the season wherever they feel at home.”