Icing Smiles continues the tradition of honoring all the bakers in its community. The nonprofit organization wants to give bakers a chance to highlight their Best Cake Ever and raise much-needed funds for Icing Smiles as part of its sixth annual contest.
Running Monday, October 19 to Monday, October 26, Best Cake Ever 2020 is a great opportunity for bakers to promote their talent while raising some money for a great cause. Interested individuals can register for this event and submit a photo as a fundraising page photo of their “best cake ever” to help raise money for Icing Smiles.
Each dollar donated to each participant’s fundraising page will count as one vote for that cake ($10 minimum donation) with all of the proceeds benefitting Icing Smiles. The organization will provide participants with marketing tools for social media and email to get the word out to family and friends to vote for their cake in the form of donations.
The top 3 cakes that raise the most between October 19, 2020 at 9:00 am ET and October 26, 2020 at 4:59:59 pm ET will receive one of these prizes:
- 1st – 1-on-1 Personalized Cake Decorating Lesson with Joshua John Russell (approximately 4-hour virtual lesson, decorating supplies included)
- 2nd – Basket of cake supplies donated by Satin Ice and Chef Rubber
- 3rd – Basket of cake supplies donated by Satin Ice and Chef Rubber
Additionally, participants can earn fundraising incentives at different levels, including:
- Raise $100 – Receive an Icing Smiles Face Mask and a chance to win a basket of cake supplies donated by CK Products
- Raise $250 – Receive an Icing Smiles Water Bottle and all items in previous categories
- Raise $500 – Receive an Icing Smiles 10th Anniversary T-Shirt (while supplies last) and all items in previous categories
- Raise $1000 – Receive an Icing Smiles Charm Bracelet and all items in previous categories
Icing Smiles is a nonprofit organization that provides custom celebration cakes and other treats to families impacted by the critical illness of a child in all 50 states.