Makes 91 servings
- Gold Medal™ Yellow Cake Mix (11152) 5 lb or 1 box
- Butter, unsalted 1 lb or 2 cups
- Vanilla custard 3 lb or 4 3/4 cups
- Chai tea powder 3 oz or 1/2 cup
- Blueberries, fresh 12 oz or 2 cups
- Strawberries, fresh 12 oz or 2 cups
- Raspberries, fresh 12 oz or 2 cups
- Light corn syrup 1 lb 8.00 oz or 2 cups
- Water 1 oz or 2 Tbsp
- Combine cake mix and butter in mixer bowl with paddle attachment on low speed 3-5 minutes or until dough comes together.
- Deposit #40 scoop of crust mixture into well-greased mini muffin pans and bake as directed below.
- Remove from oven and while still warm, depress center of each crust with end handle of #40 scoop to create a well; cool completely before filling.
- Bake as follows:
- Convection Oven* - 325°F for 7-9 minutes
- Standard Oven - 375°F for 8-10 minutes
- *Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 4 minutes of baking.
- Combine vanilla custard and chai tea in medium mixing bowl until well-mixed; transfer to pastry bag fitted with plain tip.
- Pipe approx. 0.5 oz (1 Tbsp) custard into each cooled crust.
- Slice and arrange fruit over top of each tartlet.
- Stir together corn syrup and water in microwavable bowl and heat uncovered 30 seconds or until bubbling.
- Brush glaze gently over fruit and serve.
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Foodservice