On Wednesday, July 21, Tim Hortons restaurants across the United States will raise money for children attending summer camp. The company’s annual Camp Day will help to support thousands of campers in Tim Hortons communities.
Restaurant owners will donate 100 percent of the proceeds from hot coffee and iced coffee purchases to the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps. Guests can also purchase a $2 Camp Day motivational bracelet available in four vibrant colors, with 100% of profits from the purchase being donated directly to Tims Camps.
Over the past four decades, the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps have raised $168 million that has helped more than 300,000 youth in the United States and Canada from disadvantaged circumstances change their stories for the better through a multi-year, camp and current eCamp-based program. Participants are equipped with skills like leadership, resilience, and responsibility, empowering them to open doors to their future
Seven Tims Camps across North America run year-round summer and school programs, including a hands-on digital experience over the last year, investing in youth across different Tim Hortons communities.
"Through the generosity and support of Tim Hortons guests and restaurant owners, we're so proud of the incredible impact Camp Day makes in helping our Foundation empower thousands of youth across North America," says Axel Schwan, president of Tim Hortons. "Raising over $168 million to date through Camp Day is an amazing achievement and we're so excited to welcome guests in our restaurants on July 21 to make this year's fundraiser the best yet."
Here are the ways Tim Hortons guests can participate in Camp Day this year:
- Place an order for hot or iced coffee at a Tim Hortons restaurant, or through the Tim Hortons app for pickup or delivery on July 21
- On July 21, proceeds from the purchase of a Tim Hortons Take 12 — which includes 12 small coffees along with cups, dairy and sweeteners — are also being donated to the Foundation. Guests can fill out a pre-order form for a Tim Hortons Take 12 in restaurants so their whole work team or family can support Camp Day together
- Purchase a Camp Day bracelet for $2 in one of four vibrant colors, with 100% of the profits from those sales ($1.67 per bracelet) going directly to Tims Camps
- Round up any order to the nearest dollar in restaurant, or in the Tim Hortons app, with 100% of the donation going to support the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps
- Make a one-time or monthly donation any time at www.timscamps.com