On Wednesday, August 12, Tim Hortons restaurants across the United States will raise money for children attending summer camp. The company’s annual Camp Day will help to support thousands of campers in Tim Hortons communities.
Restaurant owners will donate 100 percent of the proceeds from hot coffee and, new to Camp Day this year, iced coffee purchases, to the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps. Over the past four decades, the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps have helped nearly 300,000 youth in the United States and Canada from disadvantaged circumstances change their stories for the better.
In the spring, due to the ongoing pandemic, Tim Hortons Foundation Camps announced an all-new digital camp experience called Tims eCamp. Tims eCamp officially kicked off during the first week of July and will run for eight full weeks. Participating campers have been grouped into eCabins and are being supported and guided by trained eCounselors to build social, emotional and developmental skills.
This year, Tim Hortons guests across the U.S. can participate in Camp Day in several ways:
- Place an order for hot or iced coffee at a Tim Hortons restaurant, or for delivery
- Purchase a Camp Day bracelet in restaurant or on the mobile app, in one of four colors with an inspirational message based on the Foundation’s values: Empower, Dream, Believe, Inspire
- Round up a restaurant order with the balance of the dollar going towards the Tim Hortons Foundation Camps
- Make a one-time or monthly donation any time at www.timscamps.com
- Help raise awareness and raise funds for Camp Day by joining the #CampInForCampDay social media challenge at www.campinforcampday.com