The Cheesecake Factory has transformed its signature cheesecakes into ice cream form with a new collection of The Cheesecake Factory At Home premium cheesecake ice cream.
To create the frozen treats, The Cheesecake Factory collaborated with Wells Enterprises, Inc., a Le Mars, Iowa-based ice cream manufacturer. All seven varieties contain the restaurant chain’s cream cheese blend and sour cream.
- The birthday cake ice cream contains cake-flavored cheesecake ice cream with cake pieces, swirls of icing and candy sprinkles.
- The chocolate variety includes chocolate cheesecake ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls.
- The cookies and cream flavor features cookies and cream cheesecake ice cream chocolate cookie swirls.
- The key lime ice cream contains key lime cheesecake ice cream with graham swirls.
- The original variety is traditional cheesecake-flavored ice cream with graham swirls.
- The salted caramel flavor features caramel cheesecake ice cream with sea salt caramel and graham swirls.
- The strawberry ice cream includes strawberry cheesecake ice cream with strawberry and graham swirls.
“Cheesecake fans no longer need to choose between a slice and a scoop; now they can have both in one delicious dessert,” says David Overton, founder and chief executive officer of The Cheesecake Factory Inc. “We are so pleased to be introducing this premium, unique new retail product line and can’t wait for our fans to try it in the comfort of home.”
The Cheesecake Factory At Home ice cream is available in the frozen aisle of grocery stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.99 per 14-oz carton.