The second annual International Artisan Bakery Expo will take place March 31-April 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Registration includes admission to all three days of the exposition as well as complimentary access to more than 30 educational seminars and demonstrations by prominent bakers and industry consultants.
The Artisan Bakery Expo is co-located alongside the renowned International Pizza Expo, which allows bakery attendees the ability to visit both show floors and attend the 70+ pizza-related on-floor demonstrations, educational seminars and networking events.
Keynote addresses will take place the first two mornings of the event and be delivered by Anthony Falco, international pizza consultant, and Ken Forkish, James Beard Award winning baker. To curate a superior educational component, the Artisan Bakery Expo partnered with key associations such as The Bread Bakers Guild of America (BBGA) to design seminars and demonstrations for artisan bakers, led by artisan bakers.
“There isn’t another niche in the foodservice industry as exciting as the artisan baking community. Finally, after more than a decade of YouTube being the best place to learn, artisan bakery entrepreneurs have a trade show of their own,” says Peter Lachapelle, Show Director. “For the second year in a row, the world’s best baking consultants, instructors, industry suppliers and artisan bakers from all over the country are gathering. Their goal is to research the best techniques, ingredients and equipment focusing on their needs exclusively.”
Educational sessions and demonstrations will include the following:
- Extreme Donuts - Presenter: Rachel Wyman
- Investing in Your Food Service Team - Presenters: Leslie Mackie and Scott France
- Brush Up Your Bread Shaping - Presenter: Melina Kelson
- Home Baking Business & The Cottage Law - Presenter: Jorg Amsler
- Social Media Boot Camp - Presenter: Mitchie Curran
- Tartines & Savory Pastries - Presenter: Solveig Tofte
- Heritage Grains in Bread & Pastries - Presenter: Ellen King
- Tips on Producing the Perfect Donut - Presenter: Stephen Chavez
- The Art of Hispanic Sweet Breads - Presenter: Pedro Silva
- Baking with Cannabis - CBD Oil - Presenter: Glenn Cybulski