October has arrived and so have numerous cupcake flavors at Sprinkles. With fall weather almost here and Halloween right around the corner, the cupcake bakery chain has announced several seasonal items for October.
The Sprinkles line-up for the month includes the returning Black Velvet, Pumpkin, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, and Double Stuffed (with Orange Oreos), as well as the new Sprinkles Slime.
- Black Velvet (9/29-10/6) – A deep, dark, chocolatey cake, topped with whipped chocolate ganache frosting
- Pumpkin (8/26-11/30) – Pumpkin cake laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, and topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup (10/7-10/20) – Chocolate cake filled and topped with peanut butter frosting dipped in chocolate ganache and finished with mounds of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Double Stuffed (with Orange Oreos) (10/29-10/31) – Orange vanilla buttercream filled chocolate cake lined with a Halloween Oreo cookie crust, topped with orange vanilla buttercream frosting and an Oreo crumble rim
- Sprinkles Slime (10/21-10/31) – Vanilla cake filled with a tangy citrus “slime”, topped with green cream cheese frosting and a custom Sprinkles Slime dec
Each cupcake ranges in price from $4.50 - $5.95, depending on the bakery.