50 years ago, a colorful community of monsters, birds, grouches, and humans debuted and changed the face of television. Sesame Street has brought people together through education and entertainment, and a New York City cupcake bakery is honoring that legacy this year.
On Tuesday, June 4, Baked by Melissa debuted the Baked by Melissa x Sesame Street Collection. The sweet collaboration features five new flavors inspired by Sesame Street’s lovable characters:
- Elmo – Made with red velvet cake
- Big Bird – Stuffed with dulce de leche
- Cookie Monster – Made with cookie dough, Oreo, and cookies & cream icing
- Abby Cadabby – Made with purple and pink tie-dye cake
- Oscar the Grouch – Stuffed with marshmallow cream
Each flavor captures the essence of the character and its personality, all in a bite-sized treat.
The collection is available in-store and online, with prices ranging from $30 for a 25-pack to $120 for a 100-pack. It will be available now through December 31, 2019.