A popular festival celebrating desserts will soon be back in New York City for two sugar-filled days. Dessert Goals returns for the sixth time in the Big Apple on March 23-24 at Sound River Studios in the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens.
The theme for this spring season’s event is “Party Animal Edition,” with colorful party vibes with animal flair. Attendees are encouraged to dress up to match the theme, and there will be animal-themed desserts and décor. The last time slot on Sunday, March 24 will be dog-friendly and hosted by canine Instagram celebs @puppynamedcharlie and Sawyer.
Vendor from all over the area will be in attendance with desserts available for purchase. Among the vendors are:
- Baked – cheesecake bars on a stick
- Baked In Color – cookies and brownies with swirls of color
- Bonchou – mini éclaires
- Eight Turn Crepe – crepes with extra Nutella and whipped cream
- Matcha n' More – matcha soft serve and lattes
- Moon Man – Southeast Asian desserts such as pandan steamed cakes and coconut pancakes
- Posh Pretzels – chocolate covered pretzels
- Rebecca's Cake Pops – Instagrammable cake pops
- Spoonable Spirits – booze-infused puddings
- Stache of Goods – adorable macarons
- Stax – donuts cut in half and topped with ice cream and toppings
General admission tickets to Dessert Goals will give guests access for 1.5 hours. They’ll have access to all of the dessert vendors, a candy bar with free candy from Red Vines and Sour Punch, complimentary beverages from Bodum, Boxed Water, and Harmless Harvest, a savory Salt Bar to cleanse the palate, an Instagram Garden designed specifically for dessert photos, and more sweet surprises.
Early-bird tickets are available now through the Dessert Goals website for $12 each, and after the first round they will be available for $17 starting Tuesday, February 12. Extra Sugar Rush tickets ($35) include 30 extra minutes of dessert indulgence and a gift bag filled with a sweet surprise.
For the first time ever, Dessert Goals is also offering a “Dessert Goals at Night” ticket. For $55, guests ages 21 and older can attend a party on Friday, March 22 from 8-10 p.m. They’ll get to preview the venue, have access to exclusive desserts from vendors, and enjoy booze and boozy desserts.