Corner Bakery Café has created flavor forward dishes that will provide some warmth during the upcoming months.
The bakery-café chain recently announced its seasonal menu for winter. Among these items are breakfast, lunch, and dinner options with flavors that are crafted straight from the kitchen.
- Power Breakfast Egg Bowl – Scrambled eggs, farro, oven-roasted tomatoes, and a power greens blend of baby kale, arugula, and spinach. Finished with fresh mozzarella and a drizzle of pesto
- BBLT & Egg Sandwich – Applewood smoked bacon, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, and lettuce with cracked black pepper balsamic mayo on Mom's white toast
- Warm Bacon & Spinach Salad – Sliced chicken, applewood smoked bacon, hard-boiled egg, diced tart apples, sliced red onion, and house-made croutons on baby spinach with warm bacon balsamic vinaigrette
- Spicy Balsamic Pulled Pork Panini – Sautéed pulled pork shoulder tossed with warm bacon balsamic sauce and sweet caramelized onions with Calabrian chili spread on grilled focaccia served with a signature Calabrian chili ranch for dipping
- Chicken Orzo Soup – A blend of chicken, vegetables, and orzo pasta in a creamy broth with a hint of lemon
- White Chocolate Mint Cold Brew – A hand-roasted cold brew with a twist of white chocolate and mint
- Pistachio Cranberry Muffin – A muffin studded with chopped walnuts and dried cranberries topped with sugar
Corner Bakery Café is getting ready for the holidays as well. It has officially announced the launch of its holiday gift card program, with customers receiving a $5 bonus card with the purchase of a large Cinnamon Crème Cake or $25 Gift Card before Friday, December 28, redeemable during the month of January 2019.