|5 lb||1 box|
|Butter, unsalted||1 lb||2 cups|
|Almonds, sliced||1 lb||5 1/3 cups|
|Coconut, shredded||1 lb||5 1/3 cups|
|Pie filling, cherry, prepared, chopped||4 lb||6 1/4 cups|
1. Mix cake mix, butter, sliced almonds and coconut in large mixing bowl by hand until butter is well incorporated and mixture is crumbly.
2. Press 8 lb (approximately three-fourths) of mixture evenly into greased or parchment-lined full sheet pan. Note: Place piece of parchment paper on top of mixture, and press using rolling pin to assist.
3. Set aside remaining crumb mixture.
4. Spread cherry pie fillling evenly on top of crumb mixture.
5. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture evenly on top of filling.
Convection Oven* 300°F 22-26 minutes
Standard Oven 350°F 24-28 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 10 minutes of baking.
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Convenience & Foodservice