|Water, cool (approx. 72°F)||3 lb 8 oz||7 cups|
|5 lb||1 box|
|Assembly and Finishing|
|Filling, lemon, prepared||7 lb 8 oz||11 1/4 cups|
|Blueberries, fresh||2 lbs||6 cups|
|Whipped topping, frozen, thawed||4 lbs||26 cups|
|Strawberries, fresh, whole||12 each|
|Chocolate shavings, semisweet||6 oz||1 cup|
|Apricot glaze, prepared||6 oz||3/4 cup|
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Deposit total amount of batter into greased and parchment-lined full sheet pan.
Convection Oven* 300°F 27-32 minutes
Standard Oven 350°F 30-35 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 15 minutes of baking.
Assembly and Finishing
1. Cut cake 4x8 inches to equal 12 individual cake bars.
2. Slice each cake bar in half horizontally.
3. Add 4 oz lemon filling to each bottom layer, and spread evenly.
4. Arrange 1/4 cup blueberries on top of lemon filling.
5. Place top piece of cake on filling and blueberries.
6. Frost the entire bar with 4.25 oz of whipped topping.
7. Pipe a border using 1 oz of whipped topping using a shell tube #22 on each cake.
8. Add 6 oz lemon filling on top cake layer, and spread evenly within whipped topping border.
9. Arrange 1/4 cup blueberries on top of lemon filling.
10. Add 1 whole strawberry fan to top of each cake bar.
11. Garnish sides of each cake bar with 0.5 oz chocolate shavings.
12. Brush fruit with 1 tablespoon warm apricot glaze.
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Convenience & Foodservice