1 yellow or caramel cake
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup dark brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup caramel sauce
dark chocolate candies
white chocolate candies
1. Mix softened butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in bowl.
2. Shred up yellow or caramel cake in large bowl and add 1/3 cup of the mixture from step 1, then add caramel sauce.
3. Shape into balls (roughly 30-40), lightly salt, and chill until firm.
4. Melt dark chocolate, dip tip of lollipop stick into chocolate and insert into cake, then dip cake balls in the chocolate coating.
5. Melt white chocolate and drizzle on top of each coated cake pop, then do the same with caramel bits.
6. Let stand until coating sets.
Formulation courtesy of Love from the Oven