1. Fashion a cake roll using your favorite recipe, or buy a commercially-prepared cake roll.
2. Give the cake a good dusting of powdered sugar.
3. Cut into slices about 1 to 2 inches in thickness.
4. Using a number 826 star tip hold the tip in one place and pipe a somewhat large dollop of pumpkin cream topping on the slices.
5. Place the Shimmer Leaves Assortment Dec-Ons on the frosting as shown.
To order everything you need to decorate this item, click here.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz, courtesy of Lucks