1. Gather your ingredients: sugar, water, corn syrup, gel color, and Dec-Ons® decorations. Be sure to have a candy thermometer and candy mold nearby, as well.
2. Add sugar, water and corn syrup to a pan and place on the stovetop over medium high heat. Ingredient quantities will vary depending upon how many candies or lollies you plan to make.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. At 260 degrees Fahrenheit, add a scant amount of gel color. Do not mix, as the roiling bubbles will do it for you!
5. While you wait for the mixture to reach 300 degrees Fahrenheit, place Dec-Ons® decorations into your mold cavities.
6. When this sugar mixture reaches 300 degrees, remove from the heat and allow the roiling bubbles to subside before pouring into molds.
7. Pour mix into molds and allow to cool before removal.
To order everything you need to make these candies, please click here.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz